November 7, 2008

Worst Week Ever

I'm not in the best of moods so I probably shouldn't be blogging but I have to say something or I might curl up with my wine bottle and disappear. Ugh, I am miserable on my current rotation. I am working 16 hrs a day and paying to do it. The clients are driving me crazy - they arrive hours late and then demand hours of my life and schedule visits in the middle of what little free time I have. For instance during a two hour visit today the clients asked when to come tomorrow. I suggested 7-9 am or 6-8 pm, times I have to be there on Saturday, they then say "How about 3pm?" Of course, that would perfectly divide the time I have to catch up on life and cook for the week. Love it, can't wait to see you at 3 tomorrow. I have just over a week of this left, a whole f#$*ing week. Kill me now. Wow, I actually feel a bit better, though that might be the wine talking. Well, I'll wait for later to say more when I'm in a better mood and able to share a good vibe.

Quote of the Post:

Living with depression is like trying to keep your balance while you dance with a goat - it is perfectly sane to prefer a partner with a better sense of balance.
- Andrew Solomon, in The Noonday Demon

No comments:

Post a Comment