June 12, 2009

Wow - it has been way too long

I can not believe how long it has been. apologies to both of my readers. ;-) I let of go so long that it seemed like to much to catch up but that is a silly reason to continue not to keep you all updated on my life. Here is the quick summary with details and photos to follow.

- I put my condo up for sale
- my job got postponed (if anyone knows of some temporary vet jobs let me know)
- I sold my condo, closing on Aug 1st
- I graduated, yep I am a doctor, vet and LLM
- I started studying for the NY and MA bar exams, miserable and seem to be 4 weeks behind on Barbri even though we are only 3 weeks in. Go figure.

Well that is about it. I'm sure I forgot something but nothing too important. Since my computer is broken no quote for this blog. Takes too long to type on the iTouch. Hope you are all doing well.

2 comments:

  1. Bah, Barbri! Good luck, my dear! Come visit me before you start work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're forgiven!

    good luck with the studying! i remember nursing Margaret AND Jen through the CA bar! you'll do great, i'm sure!!!

    ReplyDelete