I am finally settling into my new city, NYC. I never thought I would love it but I am starting to really enjoy my new home. I love my apartment on RI though we are currently without of famous tram - yep, I can take a gondola to work. Nissa loves all the parks and has her own walker who takes her to the local dog park. I am catching up with old friends, have had an unbelievable number of visitors and am really enjoying getting to know my co-workers. I could (and do) sit for hours enjoying my view of the skyline. I have to say, the only thing that needs improvement is my work load - right now I don't have one! I know that sounds great but sitting around all day waiting for the phone to ring with an assignment is a bit boring. My firm is trying by keeping us busy with trainings and I am getting good at short doc reviews.
One of the best things about my new home is the food. Not so great for the diet I was trying but it is fabulous to have a good version of any food you can imagine and I can get it at almost any time of day. Now if they could only make it taste as great but with 0 calories, then I wouldn't have to resist so many treats.
Well, here is to regular updates.
Yay, welcome back!!
ReplyDelete