August 31, 2008

Senior Seminar Blues

So one of the many graduation requirements of my program is a senior seminar that I have to present to the school (students, faculty, staff, whoever decides to show up) and then write up a supposedly publishable paper to go with it. Well, mine is being presented 9/10 which means I have procrastinated myself into a hole. And of course that means the place above me sold this weekend so they are moving in furniture, pulling up carpet and hammering an ungodly amount so my productively level has drastically dropped. Even Niss is all worked up, barking at the noise and adding to the drama. Yep, this is going to be a close call, but it will get done since there is no way I'm not graduating after wasting a number of years on this program. The good news is that I am catching up on bill paying and other fun activities to further procrastinate on "Bilateral Carpal Valgus and Elbow Dysplasia in a Four Month Old Newfoundland." Yep, school is fun. ;-)

Quote of the Post:
"I think that the glass is half-full, just that it's full of poison." - Woody Allen

1 comment: