With my ppt draft completed for my senior seminar, I decided to catch up on the Daily Show. Despite being in an academic bubble, I managed to catch that McCain picked a running mate, Palin. Yep, not too much to add except, SERIOUSLY??????? So, without further ado, I expand the quote section for today:
Quotes of the Post:
[Palin] does know about international relations because she is right up there in Alaska, right next door to Russia. –Fox News
In many ways Palin is Hillary’s ideological opposite, but she is her gynecological twin.... John McCain chose a woman who is almost completely unprepared for the job and who disagrees with me on every core value I believe in, but I will be voting McCain in November because he understands women don’t vote with the big head, they vote with the little hood. –The Daily Show
Drill Here, Drill Now, Pay Less –Newt Gingrich’s new book’s title
Remember, Alaska’s the closest part of our continent to Russia.... -Cindy McCain
Yes, not only is Alaska America’s closest part to Russia, Alaska has Mt. McKinley, which makes it America’s closest point to space, so that means she has space policy experience. –The Colbert Report
Love the Daily Show and Colbert Report.
ReplyDeleteHate Palin.