So I'll start with the bad news: Nissa is sick again. One ultrasound later, we have no idea why, but she seems to have her normal attitude and energy, just no appetite and an upset GI. Makes sense she has no appetite since she's been sick for a week. We've got her on a cocktail of drugs and so I hope to have her healthy and happy again soon.
In better news, my family has found a new Airedale Terrier to add to the family!!!! As yet unnamed, this time we got a male pup. He was just picked up tonight and is apparently a great snuggler. His sire is 120 lbs plus, so he promises to be a large boy. Although we all still miss Ella greatly, it is exciting to have a new family member. As soon as we have a name and I've got a picture, you can be sure you'll be hearing about it. I'll hopefully be meeting the beast this week depending on potential interviews. My parents claim he's already bigger then Nissa. I bet she can still kick his butt at tug-of-war; she's beaten a 40+ lb PWD using her smarts and every last ounce of body weight she had. ;-)
Quote of the Post:
If you don't own a dog, at least one, there is not necessarily anything wrong with you, but there may be something wrong with your life. -Roger Caras
Ohhhh! Josh wants an airedale puppy (with BIG parents) so much!!! Post pictures!!!
ReplyDelete