So I managed to finish the rough draft of both my ppt and my paper for my senior seminar this weekend. I have a headache just thinking about it. I did much of it in the law school library (went there to feel smarter ;-)), so I got to watch all the new 1Ls run around and act like it was sooo difficult. Geez, I remember those days, but did I look that young?
Sadly, all I did this weekend was work, so I don't have much to report. The judges get to contact students today for clerkship interviews so wish me luck. I'd really like to have at least one interview after all the work of putting together applications. I'll let you know.
Oh, I do have exciting news. This is my first week off clinics since January!!!! Yep, I have a whole day to myself, mainly to catch up on life, but still.
This is a thanks to Weatherjen for reading and commenting on all posts. Moos, I really think you need a new post, just in case you are reading this. ;-) Have a great week everyone!
Quote of the Post: (borrowed from the NYTimes)
"Today’s necessary but likely very expensive action for taxpayers is the consequence of regulatory neglect and of a broader political system’s reluctance to take on what should have been clearly seen as festering problems."
-Lawrence H. Summers, a former Treasury secretary, on the bailout of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
Congrats on finishing!!
ReplyDeleteAnd, I bet we did look as young as the 1Ls, all fresh-faced, before law school beat the joy out of us.
:)