September 20, 2008

Finished Another Book

I just finished my book/album of my trip to Arizona. It's 198 pages long with over 350 pictures. Yep, that is down from the 1000 pictures that I took. Here's the cover:

I also met Rip!!! I haven't been blogging because I was procrastinating on upload pictures, but that seems a bit silly. Nissa wasn't sure what to make of this new Airedale; she liked Ella a lot. But the two of them figured it out after Nissa kicked his butt a few times, despite him being twice her weight already.




I'm actually on my way out of town to Liz's bachelorette party, which is tonight!!! Now that is going to be a great time. I'll be out of regular internet access though for two weeks so I'll post when I can.

Quote of the Post:
Baseball, it is said, is only a game. True.
And the Grand Canyon is only a hole in Arizona.
Not all holes, or games, are created equal.
- George Will

1 comment:

  1. Omg, I am in love with Rip!

    Have fun at the bachelorette!

    ReplyDelete