September 26, 2008

A Dog's Life

Looking back on the postings, I'm beginning to think this blog needs to renamed since more often then not it is about dogs. Well, Nissa and Rip are tearing it up at my parent's house but I'm in the ADK visiting with my maternal grandparents, who have a new puppy, Holly. Holly is a very cute black, wavy PWD who is always trying to entice Daisy (their older brown, curly PWD) to play. I have to say that Daisy is putting up with a young'un better then Nissa is. Puppies are so damn cute!








As for the interview, this one went much better but, once again, the judge has many more interviews to complete before he is done. I should be hearing from him in just over a week so keep your fingers crossed. It was a great city to visit and I got to have a long lunch with Jill at a place called Jones. It was high-end diner food (if that makes any sense). Jill and I managed to meet and walk there on a beautiful day. I didn't realize how close I was to her, so, now that I know, Nissa and I will be heading there for a weekend to visit with her and Zoe.

BTW, Moos, your ADK home is looking amazing with the renovations. I took some pictures so remind me and I'll send them.

Quote of the Post:
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog.
-Peter Steiner

1 comment: