Enough gushing. Since then I've been back at the School working my butt off. My pup has been sick again. This time it's Lyme disease from a tick, ugh. I hate ticks. She doing ok but the medications are now making her ill so we are working on how to go about treatment.
I've also had to start thinking about selling my place. I've lived here for over 5 years!!! I can't believe I'm actually going to graduate and leave town. I'm still trying to make the decision between NYC and Boston, but right now I'm leaning towards the former. My debt will be paid off slower, but I love the office and people there and I think a new town might be good for me and the pup. I'll write soon and have some pics but here are a few for now:
The Bride & Groom

The Bachelorette Party
Quote of the Post:
Being born is not a crime, so why must it carry a sentence of death?
-Robert Ettinger
Sad that your place will be up for sale soon! I want to come visit before you sell ...
ReplyDelete