Right before Thanksgiving I headed to Albany, just in time for the new James Bond movie. Love the new bond. Yes, he's darker and more brooding, but when you kill that often brooding might be more realistic. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention, he's HOT. But what fun is enjoying that view without girlfriends, so too of my high school buddies waited to see the movie until I got home. We grabbed dinner before to catch up. It's always great to see those who know you when you were young and foolish, anything goes. Here they are looking beautiful:


The next night Liz came over with her pup for dinner with my family. I love having extra puppies running around. It was great to hang out with Liz. I got spoiled seeing her all the time before her wedding and have been having Liz withdrawal since then. Of course I had to take pictures of the puppies; Liz has been fully converted to a dog lover.


Quote of the Post:A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him, I may think aloud.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
I love all the dogs!
ReplyDelete