It's that time of year when we all start thinking of resolutions for the new year. One I'm hoping to keep is to do a lot more cooking now that clinics are winding down so I'm looking for recipes! I know you all have some favorites and if you could email me a few I'd love it becuase I want to try new things. Jenan, I know you are a magic wonder in the kitchen; see if you can't write a recipe for one of your masterpieces for me. ;-) Anyway, I hope you are all still enjoying some time off and I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Quote of the Post:
I enjoy cooking with wine, sometimes I even put it in the food I'm cooking.
- Julia Child
hey mags- what kinds of things do you want to cook? I've been doing a lot of making stuff up lately- but I could try to write some recipes down for you
ReplyDelete