So I tried out a whole new world last night, speed dating. I had more dates in an hour and half then I've had in the last year! 25 in total I think, bit overwhelming by the end but I had a good time. Went with a couple of friends. It was hosted by the grad program but half the girls were from the vet school; yep, we are male deprived. Haven't heard if I matched with anyone, but it was a good time either way.
I also managed to somehow break the "," on my keyboard. It won't fully depress and I have to press it hard at a specific angle to get it to work at all. I never realized how often I use commas until now.
Quote of the Post:
Interjections (Hey!) show excitement (Yow!) or emotion (Ouch!).
They're generally set apart from a sentence by an exclamation point,
Or by a comma when the feeling's not as strong.
- Schoolhouse Rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment