In exactly one week I return to classes and leave clinics behind! I've got about 25 credits to finish the three degrees left and I can't wait to get started ... so I can get done! As a result of finally finishing up, I'm starting to check up on things that need to get done for taking the bar exam, moving, etc. One thing I though I had gotten out of the way was the MPRE (Multistate Professional Responsibility Exam). I took in 3/05 and got a score that was good enough for NY and Mass (the two states I'm planning on taking the bar for). Well, it looks like it's fine for Mass still but NY changed their policy in the last few years so now the MPRE score must be taken within 3 years of taking the bar. Ugh, I hate paying for pointless tests, even more, I hate paying for, studying for and taking them twice! Well, enough ranting for the day. I'm on pathology, so I work with dead animals all day; I think it's affecting my brain and rational thought process. Only one more week, only one more week, ....
Quote of the Post:
Brennan: An autopsy on an animal is called necropsy.
Booth: Yeah, it's pretty crucial we get that straight right off the bat. Meanwhile, about the dead human being?
-Bones, The Man in the Bear
No comments:
Post a Comment