I just found out that I passed the NAVLE, North American Veterinary Licensing Examination. This means I'll be a licensed doctor when I graduate, one who can actually write prescriptions, do surgery and charge money to see patients! Yep, a real doctor. I really thought that I was going to fail since I never actually studied. There was too much going on with clinics and I had tough rotations right before the test. I did manage to complete about 25 vetprep questions, but seeing as your suppose to do about 2000 questions two times each to study, I was a little short. I guess sitting through all those lectures, I learned something. A thank you to the great professors at my school for that! Well, now I just have to reconquer the MPRE and learn to conquer the NY and Mass bar exams.
Quote of the Post:
Personally, I have always felt the best doctor in the world is the veterinarian. He can't ask his patients what is the matter — he's got to just know.
- Will Rogers
CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDelete